1. GoI is planning the Sagar Kavach as the naval exercise training to protect the sea shore of India. First of this kind will be organised in Kochi, Kerala
2. RAC passengers will be getting the bed and pillows as given to the other birth confirmed passengers in the AC coaches of Railways.
3. International Price of the crude oils is increasing and the OPEC countries are planning to reduce the production, which can again cause increase in the price. This will have direct bearing on the Indian economy and foreign exchange reserve.
4. The sponge titanium products from the Kerala Minerals and Metals, will now be utilised by the defence industries. It is for the first time 165 tonnes of the products are transported to defence purpose.
5. Rs. 33,006 crores currency notes got changed during a period of Nov 10 – 19 . During this period the total deposit recived to the banks stand at Rs. 5,44,571 Crores. Total amount withdrawn stands at Rs. 1, 03, 316 crores.
6. In kerala within 6 months of the new LDF ministry came to power more than one lakh houses got the electric connect out of 1,26,000 houses. How ever the remaining houses 26,000 will be given connection depending on their producing the possession certificates.
7. 302 kms 6 way road could be built in 22 months as the dream project of Sri Mulayam Singh yadav, from Lucknow to Agra. Out of this 2 kms road will also be used for the landing of war planes. Just after the inauguration of the road, within one hour 6 war planes were landed and took off.
8. Indian army chief is on a visit to China and he will be visiting the air force centres of china and will have detailed discussion with his counter parts in China.
9. Prasada is the new project undertaken by the GoI through which the pilgrimage centres will be connected. In Kerala, Guruvayur and sabarimala will be connected and they will become important spiritual centres for which Rs. 99 crores were allotted.
10. Income tax officers have started their search for the wedding hangama held in Bellary, Bangalore. The wedding of the daughter of Sri Janardhana Reddy was conducted spending nearly Rs. 500 Crores.
11. Fifty five projects from 22 States have been approved by GoI for producing 400 MW electricity from the solid wastes.