Defence Ministry proposes foreign collaboration for Arms manufacture in India; The defence ministry has come out with a proposal for manufacturing top-of-the line fighters, warships and battle systems under the Make in India programme by facilitating collaboration between Indian and foreign arms manufacturers.
Can China’s Army Really Capture New Delhi in 2 Days. “It would take China’s motorised troops 48 hours and its paratroops 10 hours to reach India’s capital if war broke out,” a Chinese State television channel boldly proclaimed.
India should rethink its opposition to Chinese investments in Sri Lanka and join the port development in the island nation instead of feeling “jealous”, China’s state media said today
- Mukesh Ambani plows $4.4 billion more in 4G unit to bolster Jio’s war chest
- RBI raises ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day from current Rs 4,500
- Instead of immigrants, automation may take away more jobs
- Budget 2017: Rise in take-home pay and lower corporate tax rate to cheer companies on cards
RIL’s consolidated net profit rises 3.6% to Rs 7,506 crore; The bottom line was up as Singapore GRM — a gauge of regional refining margins — increased by $1.6 a barrel sequentially to $6.7 a barrel in the Q3FY17.
RBI raises ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day from current Rs 4,500. Cutting free ATM withdrawals to three being considered
NTPC expects to cut Chhabra losses by a-fifth; In October last year, Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission approved cost of stage-I of the project at Rs 5053 crore.
- Anti Pakistan protests have erupted in Herat in Afghanistan over Islamabad’s support to the Taliban which led to the killing of five Diplomats from the United Arab Emirates.
Prime Minister Narendra on January 15 sent his greetings to all the soldiers and members of the Indian Army on the occasion of Army day. He took to Twitter to wish the soldiers and the veterans of the Indian army on Army day asserting that he “salutes” the courage shown by them.
BrahMos Aerospace Thiruvananthapuram Limited (BATL), which was declared a sick company, will be out of the woods in 1-2 years, said its CEO and MD Sudhir Kumar Mishra. Company got orders worth Rs 300 crores. This Indo-Russian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace is BATL’s parent company.