IISH is undertaking the mission of taking our Vedas to billions of people world over. now they are available in your mobile phone. Listen / Download all ‘Vedas Chanting Audio’ on your smartphone @ https://goo.gl/5Pg2NM Thanks! spread, spread, spread to minimum 1000 people from your side in this year !!
72. Krishna made it very clear that there will be problems and solutions in the life. There will be ups and down in the life. Everyone has to face those in his or her life. These negatives and positives are explained throughout Bhagavath Geetha as dwantham (couple/double).
73. There are people who are discussing about the negatives in the life. There are second category who removes the negatives from the negatives and solve the problems. The third category of the people are, even though rare, convert these negatives into positives.
74. One should be a part of the third category. India is the country which always converted the negatives into positives. Thus came all the avataras to rectify the negatives.
75. Even the mental and physical shock that Arjuna explained to Krishna got converted into Bhagavath Geetha which is the best management book written 5158 years ago, learned and taught world over.
76. Everything in the life is to be experienced with courage. It is not guaranteed that we will be successful in our endeavour always. There can be failure also.
77. Undertaking the mission as 1. Vyakthi/Individual dharma 2. Family/ kutumba dharma 3. Samooha / social dharma and raashtra/ national dharma is expected from the individuals.
78. All these dharmic missions are mind oriented and not body oriented. A soldier kills an enemy in the battle field and a citizen kills another citizen are the same two human murder. First is encouraged for the success and security of the nation where as second is punished for the peaceful existence of the safety of the nation and citizens.
79. Do your dharma (but keeping the divine power in the mind) so that the nation will become a dharma raashtra. This is what swami Vivekananda said love India and serve India. We can also say devotion to India and service to India our motherland.
80. Keep attachment in every action, and keep away the bondage from everything. Bandham is needed and bandhanam should be avoid.
In the service of Motherland & Dharma
IISH Communication Team