49. Remember the most modern methods of teaching business management in the topmost universities world over are through four pathways. Telling the stories+ experiences+, messages+ truths and facts about the business.
50. This was followed in all the Indian systems. The focus was mainly on life instead of business, the preparation for living and experience for the living.
51. When the life skill factors are given to the intellectually low-level groups, it should be through stories. Thus we have stories of a variety of types of human being in 18 puranas and 18 upapuranas.
52. In the stories included the experiences of players/ characters and the messages given by them to each other. But the prime focus is non-historical stories for creating a scientific temper and reducing the strength of bondage.
53. Remember that the puranas are not histories, so as to stress that they are not histories, many places in puranas exaggerations can be seen.
54. The second level is the Mahabharata when we go higher up. In Mahabharata, the 1,25,000 slokas are there. (many people say different numbers. Whatsoever may be the number accept at your will and wish). 60,000 slokas are the stories of animals and birds, 65,000 slokas given details experiences of good and bad people.
55. If you live like the good people, you can enjoy their experie3nces, if you follow the pattern of bad people you will face problems like they faced. Here also great experiences of the historical characters and the messages given by them are also clearly available.
56. Bhagavath Geetha is the part of such guidance and advises given by Lord Krishna to Arjuna.
57. Ramayana stands at the third higher level, where no stories are given but only the experiences of the family of Dasaratha, Bali Sugriva and that of Ravana are given systematically as the rulers of three different nations. Here the experiences are important and the messages fall in between, but no stories in Valmeeki Ramayana having 24,000 slokas.
58. Vedas give us only the messages and without any stories or individual experiences.(we shall explain it later).
59. There are 108 Upanishads of which only one fall within the Vedas, others can be part of bhraahmana, aaranyaka or independent Upanishads.
60. The essence of puranas+ Mahabharata+ Ramayana+ Vedas+ Upanishads is given in our Bhagavath Geetha
In the service of Motherland & Dharma
IISH Communication Team