37. We, the Hindus welcomed the Muslims, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, paresis and many other foreigners and made them the part of our culture. India is the only country welcomed the Jews after the so-called crucifixion of Jesus.
38. Even in Kerala, Kodungallur, the Kerala Christians tried to kill the Jews, but the Cochin Maharaja personally brought them from Kodungallur to Mattancherry and gave place for their synagogue and living locality under his direct supervision.
39. Many churches were build using the all-around support of the Kings who ruled our nation. Knowledge about these is important before starting learning our literature and Bhagavath Geetha.
40. How Indian life practically demonstrated the Geetha message can be obtained only from these examples.
41. St Xavier Francis is the so-called saint who murdered more than 40,000 Hindus who were reluctant to convert to Christianity. Even today churches in the name of this murderer are coming up in Kerala as an insult for hinds, who did for 250 years of Goa Inquisition and butchering of Hindus. We conveniently forgot that.
42. Hindus gave food and water for the 17 times invading army of Muhammed Gazni in the name of athithi devo bhava.
43. Unfortunately, the message of Geetha did not go deep into the mind of the Hindus while selecting the friends and rejecting the enemies, we welcomed the foreign Muslim murderers and foreign Christian converters and rulers and allowed them to spread in India which leads to the destruction of Hindu dharma.
44. Krishna told Arjuna to fight against the adharma and enemies even if they are our own relatives. Unfortunately, in Somanath temple more than a lakh Hindus were chanting mantras when Muhammad Gazni attacked and plundered the temple ( for 17 times)
45. When the Muslim rulers murdered millions of Hindus and destroyed/plundered the temples, they forgot the Geetha manthra at all “ thasmaath utthishta koutntheya yuddhaaya kristha nishchaya”.
46. Even today in the name of vote bank and minority appeasement we are forgetting the manthra of Geetha swadharma api chaavekshya … do your dharma and protect the nation.
47. We always say peaceful existence and om santhi…. These are for those who are living and letting others live in harmony.
48. Here we see that others (Christians and Muslims) can say only my book, my path, my god, and my teacher are correct yours are bad and you should join us to get salvation. Krishna or Hindus has never said that. But Krishna has never said to be a slave or a coward.
In the service of Motherland & Dharma
IISH Communication Team