IISHNEWS SERIES NO. 70 (13th March, 2013)
Many messages in Face book : Dr. N. Gopalakrishnan
You Tube a series of lecture almost daily uploaded
To Parents English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHcgPAhd9s
Parinatha phalam bhayaanakam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6sTrxKHZZ4
IISH ACTIVITIES : A series of lectures were conducted in Pattambi, Kollam and Trissur.
2. Through sevanam samarpanam program support was given to four patients
3. Art of living programs was held in National Heritage Centre
4. Interlock bricks laying work has been computed in National Heritage Centre.
5. Deepasthambham has been donated and fixed by Rajan master if Mazhuvanchery.
6. Clothes were distributed to poor people in Vayanad district
7. Students heritage and stationary store was inaugurated
8. New book on what the Hindus should know has been realised
9. Thousands of brochures have been distributed to interested people to know our heritage.
10. The total views of IISH TV uploaded You Tube viewrs crossed 19,20,000
MAZHUVANCHERY MAHOTSAVAM ON 29TH, 30TH AND 31ST MARCH 2013
MAATHRU POOJA AND HERITAGHE CULTURAL PROGRAM
MAATHRU POOJA BY THE STUDENTS TOWARDS THEIR MOTHER (LIVE)
FROM 9.30 AM TO 1.30 PM ALL THE THREE DAYS
(GOOD FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND EASTER SUNDAY)
HERITAGE CULTURAL PROGRAMS FROM 6.00 PM TILL 9.30 PM
HINDUS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE WELCOME
LECTURE PROGRAMS OF DR. N. GOPALAKRISHNAN
23-03-13 @ 7.00 pm Karthiyani temple, Thalayolaparmbu, KTM 09895732140
24-03-13 @10.00 am Kothachira Ayyappa temple,Patambi, PKD 9497934148
24-03-13 @ 2.00 pm Guruvayoorappan temple, Pattambi, PKD 09947065641
24-03-13 @ 6.30 pm Kannannoor Bhagvath7y temple, Pattambhi, PKD 09846284686
28-03-13 @ 6.00 pm Sreekrishna tewmple Veluthur, Trissur 09447105480
29-03-13 @ Full day Mazhuvanchery mahotsavam, NHC , TSR, 9446361149
29-03-13 @ 6.30 pm Amballur Sreekrishna temple, Trssur, 09847566612
30-03-13 @ Full day Mazhuvanchery mahotsavam, NHC , TSR, 9446361149
30-03-13 @ 6.30 pm Karukaputhur Narasimha temple, Pattambi, PKD 09447364643
IN THE SERVICE OF DHARMA AND MOTHERLAND