130 DAYS OF ACHIEVEMENTS
1. More than 100 lectures were organised in different places in Kerala. 25 veda learning classes were also organised.
2. Veda books, brochures and study materials were prepared. 5 sets of subject based brochures for delivering lectures were prepared and distributed.
3. 200 lectures were uploaded in You tube and face books on various subjects
4. Three Books, 6 New CDs and 2 pen drives were released. Reprinted versions of 25 books were brought
5. Transliterated Veda books, CDs for learning the chanting of Vedas, brochures for the same were brought out for easy learning to one and all.
6. Highly positive message on the development of India could be taken to public through the new goggle system www.dharmanews.in
7. 24 hours www.dharmaradio.net telecast started world over with innovative approach.
8. More than 50 people were given certificates for their meritorious learning and teaching of heritage subjects for the first time.
9. More than 100 people took IISH membership and many people gave their financial support for IISH mission.
Projects in National Heritage Centre
10. Sealing of the 10,000 Sq ft Prasanthi Mandapam auditorium work commenced
11. Professional redisplay of all the museum heritage materials in various places organised
12. Canteen has been converted into annakshetra cum museum with the display of 600 heritage items.
13. Temple boundary walls were converted for professional heritage display
14. Swimming pool became a full fledged training centre. Two batches came out after training
15. Pathways all over NHC were modified with concrete footpaths.
16. Permanent display of variety of information for the general public and students were done as flexes. Hundreds of messages were displayed in School building.
Programs in National Heritage Centre
17. Bhagavath Geetha class and Hindu dharma lessons camp organised
18. Lecture class about Cancer under the guidance of ACTs Trust organised.
19. Series of programs by Bhaaratheeya Vchara Kendra in NHC organised
20. Vivekananda birth day celebration and certificate distribution for those who are learning and teaching heritage subjects were organised.
21. 250 people including students were selected for the certificates for their meritorious heritage knowledge .
22. Amrutha bhaarathi examination for the students of various schools were organised
23. One day Balagokulam camp organised
24. National Science Day celebration and conducting inter school essay competition and Dr. C. V. Raman Trophy was given to Puranattukara schoo, Trissur organised
25. Grama sabha meeting was organised by Choondal panchayath
26. Sivaratri and sivaratri pitru pooja organised
27. A series of Veda paarayana patina classes were organised
28. Clothes, rice and medicines were distributed to poor homes in Vayanad. More than 15 people were given financial support for medical treatment.
29. Sathya Sai Seva Samithi organises Bala Vikas class going on.
30. Special Veda classes for students and BVV teachers organised for three months.
31. Heritage library, modern library and high tech library were enriched with donated books
32. New batches of Karate, violin, music and dance classes started. New batches of tailoring and embroidery classes started
33. Three days Students camp for 160 students organised and variety of competitions were organised and prizes distributed.
34. Complete renovation of the temple was organised and painting work completed after renovation to convert it a major pilgrimage centre
35. ISO Certification was renewed and series of modernisation and quality improvement.
IN THE SERVICE OF MOTHERLAND AND DHARMA
IISH COMMUNICATION TEAM